Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Modernizing the Patient Experience in Reproductive Medicine: Part 3- Facebook
First let me tell you some facts that you may or may not know. I am pretty sure if you are reading this it just might be that you saw my blog post link on my own Facebook or Twitter feed and so you already know all about what I am going to share...or not...read on and see! ;-)
With some of these numbers you might now see why you should really give due respect to what this free networking service can do for you and your business if you manage to keep up with it all. And that is not so hard to do!
Below are a few tips on how to use Facebook to your best advantage.
● Create a professional Facebook page for your Practice
● Select a business category from the drop-down menu such as “Health/Medical/Pharm.”
● Create an interesting profile, photos (office, staff, etc.)
● Advertise your new profile by sending it to all your co-workers and professional friends
● Make sure you add links to your website, You Tube, LinkedIN, Twitter and blog
● Remember to update and post several times per week
Do you have more to add? Please write down your own tips in the comment section!