Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Modernizing the Patient Experience in Reproductive Medicine: Part 7-More Ways to Use You Tube
● Create “how to” videos to help your patients (How to give yourself an injection for example)
● Post solutions to common problems or issues
● Embed videos on your web site on appropriate pages, including customer support and product tours.
● Post a blog entry discussing a problem and include a video for visual support.
● Go the extra mile by adding closed-captions or subtitles to your videos. Remember that not everyone can watch or hear videos in the same way
As you can see You Tube is a valuable tool for your marketing tool box. It can take some time to get a polished product up and running but it will be well worth it in the end. Other how to video's can include what to expect in an egg retrieval, an embryo transfer, what does a 3 day embryo look like, a tour of your offices or lab, or meet a satisfied client. The sky is the limit!