Thursday, March 7, 2019

Blogging Tips, Ideas and Simple Topics

Hello and welcome again! Have you done anything to promote your business this week? Because I am on social media everyday for my clients I, of course, spend time working on my own online presence.

I also blog.... I spend quite a bit of time blogging for others. Usually I write 4 blog posts at a time and my clients either schedule them on their own blogs or have me post them directly to their sites. Either way, I enjoy writing on a multitude of topics.  Of course I am also promoting what ever services or products my clients tell me are on special for that month. But that can't be the only thing your blog is about. You need to have a variety to keep people coming back and interested.


At times small business owners are stumped as to what to write about. So here is a short list of possible simple topics to get you started. You will quickly notice that many of these posts can be written in a few minutes.

Meet one of our employees 

Meet one of our customers 

Here’s an upcoming event you might be interested in. 

A quick tip 

One of our clients sent us this photo 

Something I read that you might find useful 

A couple of websites that can be helpful 

An industry trend we see developing 

Why did we start this company. 

What it is like to work for our company 

Something we are doing to support our community 

How our business was founded 

We had a client ask us this yesterday 

A new service we are offering 

A new product available 

How we make the ordering process simple for you. 

Meet our customer support team 

Find us on Facebook, LinkedIN, Pinterest, Twitter etc

Visit us at ________event

Sign up for our newsletter

In the News

Quote of the day

In the comments please share some of the blog tips/ideas you are currently using. If you simply don't have a blog or don't like writing, you can always contact me at www.LaMotheServices.com or email me to set up your own free 40 minute consultation!

CONFESSION--I spend so much time blogging for others my own blog is a little behind...like 2018 behind...I'm trying to make up for that now! 

No comments: