Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Modernizing the Patient Experience in Reproductive Medicine: Part 8- What About Blogs?
Now I don't want to insult anybody's intelligence but I am going to start out with the blog basics and move on from there so please bare with me!
If you don't already have a business blog then the following tips will help you set one up:
• An interesting, creative title to draw attention
• All of your contact information
• A short biography of you and your business
• A picture of you and your office
• Introduction to your staff
• Useful resource links
• Links to your Social Network page(s)
• Include fresh content at least once or twice per week
*There are many Blogging tools and sites including Blogger.com, Typepad.com and Wordpress.com~ All have a do-it- yourself approach. Your website may also provide a component for your business blog
I have several business and surrogacy related blogs out there plus I write for other people's blogs. I love reposting from other bloggers too. All of this can help your brand and business grow.