Monday, November 30, 2020

Modernizing the Patient Experience in Reproductive Medicine: Part 8- What About Blogs?


Now I don't want to insult anybody's intelligence but I am going to start out with the blog basics and move on from there so please bare with me!

If you don't already have a business blog then the following tips will help you set one up:
       An interesting, creative title to draw attention
       All of your contact information
       A short biography of you and your business
       A picture of you and your office
       Introduction to your staff
       Useful resource links
       Links to your Social Network page(s)
       Include fresh content at least once or twice per week
*There are many Blogging tools and sites including Blogger.com, Typepad.com and Wordpress.com~ All have a do-it- yourself approach. Your website may also provide a component for your business blog
I have several business and surrogacy related blogs out there plus I write for other people's blogs. I love reposting from other bloggers too. All of this can help your brand and business grow.
* This chart is from 2017 so note that these statistics have changed

No comments: